How to Apply
Application process for the college’s programme
Thank you for your interest in the Zanzibar City College. We are happy that you are looking closely at the exciting opportunities available here in ZCC. ZCC seeks to enroll and graduate applicants who will develop and grow educationally and personally and will contribute to the College community, and society.
To that end, the role of the Admissions and Records Office is to recruit, admit, and encourage enrolment of applicants who are spiritually mature, academically excellent, accomplished in extra-curricular endeavours, and broadly diverse through individualized review and professional judgment.
1. Check the Entry requirements
Verify that you meet the general and programme specific admission requirements.
2. Procedure to applicants:
- Prospective candidates are expected to visit the applicants’ portal, read the advertisement to know the various courses and their specific entry requirements.
- Candidates interested in making an application are advised to READ the application guidelines (preservice/In-service) available on the application portal
- Candidates are advised to follow the steps carefully given in the application guideline to the end to be sure of application success.
- Take note that the application period has timelines as stipulated on the advertisement please observe them
3. Submit your online application
Create an account, select programme(s) and submit your application on Colleges Admissions.
4. Submit your required documents
Your application will be considered incomplete if you do not submit all the required documentation. Please note:
- Almost all documents should be uploaded on College’s Admissions.
- The documentation requirements and educational qualifications may differ between countries.
- No documents should be sent to ZCC.
- The authenticity of your documents may be verified with the issuing institution. Applications made with fraudulent documents will be rejected and legal action may be taken.
All applicants to ZCC are advised to ensure that their applications are correctly done so as to compete for opportunities fairly; some of the areas to note are as follows;
- ZCC has many courses at various levels and varying entry requirement clusters hence taking time to read the advertisement that has key information necessary for the application to be made with clear information
- Determine the course you would like to study and be sure you qualify.
- Plan for your training at ZCC on time, funding and social support
- Follow APPLICATION GUIDELINES and ensure you have applied in time and correctly
- Remain active on email remembering your credentials that you can access your email at any time.
5. Pay the application fee or document your fee exempt status
For non-East Africa (EA)/Tanzania citizens, an application fee ($25) is required. East African (EA)/Tanzania citizens are required to pay the application fee (TZS 20,000/=), but should prove their citizenship status, for instance with a National Identification (ID) copy.
6. Check the selection results
The Notification of selection results will be published on Colleges Admissions. If you are admitted, ZCC will provide further information about how to prepare for your studies.